10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5 Best and Worst Crank
- Tim-Berners Lee started it. He said a list of links is content.
- PowerPoint promoted the a. idea b. concept c. meme
- Yahoo started with lists and a Google list is common as bread
- Digg.com is just full of 9, 8, 7, 6, 5 Best and Worst content
- HTMLers love lists and dl, ol, ul and li
- CSSers love to distort lists into navigation or calendars or read A List Apart
- CNet is video podcasting even to TiVo, the top 5 or 10 lists every 7 days
- NY Times and WP love to tell you about the most read, emailed or blogged lists
- Keith Olbermann even delivers news via the Countdown list of stories
- Are we so 2 dimensional that a top 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5 list is how we communicate 2 each other?
permalink ( Monday, July 02, 2007 ) Ray
Links to this post: